Auto Expo 2020
Mahindra Truck and Bus launches BS6 range, with the Same Tried and Trusted Engine & Aggregates
Launches the brand new CRUZIO Range of Buses
- Ensures hassle-free transition from BS4 to BS6 by retaining more than 90% of the BS4 parts in its vehicles.
- Introduces revolutionary Mahindra
telematics technology to provide higher control to the customers over vehicles and business.
- Unveils the CRUZIO range of buses in the Employee Transport, Maxi Cab and School Bus segments.
- BLAZO X range of trucks has emerged as the leader in Fuel Economy in just 4 years and commands a premium over other trucks.
- FURIO Range with its unparalleled Value Proposition has established itself as a prominent player in the New-Age truck segment within the year of launch; balance variants to be introduced soon to become a full range ICV player.
- Supported by a wide service and spares network – over 153 3S Dealerships setups, 200 authorized service centers, a wide spares network of retail outlets, 34 strategically located Parts Plazas & 3 service corridors namely, Kashmir-Kanyakumari, Delhi-Mumbai and Kolkata-Chennai.
Mahindra Truck and Bus (MTB), a part of the USD 20.7 billion Mahindra Group today announced the launch it BS6 emission compliant range, with the tried & tested mPOWER and MDI Tech engines with FUELSMART technology and robust aggregates with minimal changes in the vehicles, retaining over 90% of parts of the erstwhile BS4 vehicles. This will help customers in a hassle-free switch to BS6 era so that they focus on growing their business rather than to worry about BS6 related complexities. The range includes BLAZO X Range of HCVs, FURIO Range of ICVs & LCVs and CRUZIO range of Buses.
With more than 90% parts not changing, we have ensured hassle-free transition to BS6 for our customers for the entire range. This is an outcome of our future-ready technology and the all-around prowess of brand Mahindra in rallying all the stakeholders like vendors, internal and external technical experts, to ensure the voice of the customers is honoured.
To meet BS6 norms, Mahindra Truck and Bus has used CRDe engines with the incorporation of world-class technologies like SCR, DOC, DPF and EGR, so that our BS6 vehicles are state-of-the-art and First Time Right!
Coupled with our Unparalleled Service and Spares Guarantees , our truck and bus customers can now look forward to higher profits,
peace of mind and prosperity in the BS6 era too.”
To make things even better and to provide even higher control to the customers over their vehicles and business, MTB has introduced the revolutionary Mahindra
telematics technology in the entire BS6 Range. This is an intelligent fleet telematics solution enabled with IOT, AI & Machine Learning Capabilities that can maximize the returns for our customers. Mahindra gives various other smart features like fuel consumption and AdBlue monitoring with accurate refills and theft alerts, driving habits monitoring and automation of other operational reports needed for a CV customer. All these make the business tension-free and brimming with higher profits.”
The launch of the new CRUZIO bus range Mahindra Truck and Bus has taken its new ICV bus platform to the next level of customer experience. Aimed at the Employee Transport, Maxi Cab and School Bus segments, CRUZIO is all set to be a game-changer and is one of the safest, most ergonomically designed and comfortable bus range that will set new standards in the industry. CRUZIO demonstrates Mahindra’s ability to bring the best to Indian customers and was developed based on meticulously gathered consumer insights. Bus operators in this segment are clearly looking for a solution that can balance end-user benefits, as well as helping them optimize costs. We are confident that like the BLAZO X HCV & FURIO ICV range,
the CRUZIO LPO Bus range will also set new benchmarks for performance, earnings and deliver best in class value proposition to our customers.